Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 54

Thread: Misc : What do you think about this day?

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This day won't be bad. We'll write a test in literature, and nothing else. Afternoon I must study a lot. In the evening I'll have my free time. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    <font color="#345E81" size="1">[ November 22, 2004 02:14 AM: Message edited by: Hell Knight ]</font>

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Heh, my op: this day will be terrible as hell, I donno a thuing about literature, and in the afternoon even if I study history for hours, I'll still no nothing! And about freetime? LMAO what's that?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member justwildbeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    745
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't think it'll be bad just tiring, heheh it's around 4 AM in the morning and I need to wake up at 8:30 AM today hahahhha. Oh I hope math won't be boring today ^_^ Hmmmm maybe I should be worried about chem instead.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    It's monday, can't be good. Even if it seems to be good, it won't be. Some snake will bite me or something if I have agood day today.

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Beat-chan: Hahaha, that sounds familiar.

    <font color="#345E81" size="1">[ November 22, 2004 11:59 AM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>

  6. #6
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, well this day was bad [img]eek.gif[/img] I didn't like it [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Okay, I correct myself, this day was just bad, like german class was dismissed and we went out to play basketball with HK and a few others. It was cool. But still, the beginning, the average grades I got out, and the upcoming history studiing killes the whole day. I played a lil' NFSU2, and listenned to RAWK till now, so the day's rating would be: Below Average

  8. #8
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This day won't be good. 2 tests, and boring lessons. Afternoon I must study 2 things again. I hate school [img]frown.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cool! RAWK+NFSU2 plus test won't bother me, i know everything!

  10. #10
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well not that awesome imo.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •